Interested in a South Florida Ductless Mini-Split System?
Ductless systems offer significant benefits for residents and business owners in the South Florida area. Knowing what to expect when exploring your options in the South Florida ductless mini-split system marketplace can help you make the most appropriate choice for you, your family and your property. Ductless air conditioning systems offer real benefits for business owners and homeowners in our area. Here are some of the most important pros and cons to consider when deciding whether a ductless mini-split system is right for you.
Advantages of Ductless Systems
Some of the most important reasons to consider a South Florida ductless mini-split system include the following:
- Ductless systems require minimal installation, which can significantly reduce disruption during the construction process. The outdoor unit consists of a compressor, which is connected to interior air handling units through conduits that pass through small holes drilled in your walls.
- The air handling units are easy to install indoors and typically require only a day or two for a complete installation.
- Each compressor can potentially serve multiple indoor air handling units, which can allow you to establish customized comfort zones for various areas of your home.
- The inverter-driven compressors used by most ductless systems are designed to run at different speeds depending on the demand for cooling. This is in contrast to the on-off functionality of traditional compressors for ducted HVAC systems.
- Your South Florida ductless mini-split system will typically be much more energy efficient than comparable ducted systems, which can lose 20 to 30 percent of conditioned air to leaks in these conduits. This can save you money over the life of your ductless system.
These benefits make ductless air conditioning systems a practical choice for many Florida residents.
Drawbacks of Ductless
The initial costs of ductless systems can put them out of reach for some homeowners. Additionally, for homes that already have ductwork, the installation process may be easier for a central air conditioning system that serves the entire home. Consulting with a company that specializes in ductless mini-split systems can ensure that you receive the most accurate information for your specific situation.
Purchasing a South Florida Ductless Mini-Split System
At NADACS, also known as the North American Ductless AC Systems, we offer ductless mini-split system options designed to provide customizable cooling for your home or business. Our team will work with you to determine the best options for your budget and your needs. Give NADACS a call today at 1-833-362-3227 to discuss your air conditioning needs with our experienced professionals. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.